Friday, August 15, 2008

Hard Times

It has been a long time since I have been able to blog. I have tried many times to sit at the computer and write a happy little blog about my life. The truth is that I have been going through one of the most diffcult times in my life. I am trying to make sense of all of it. Trying to figure out God's plan through this aweful time. I have to admit that I have been angry at God and then I have come to the realization that God is in the control of the situation and he never gives us more than we can handle. I have to admit though the last couple of weeks it has felt like it was more than I could of handled. I am just hoping in a little while I will be able to write happy blogs about my life. Until then if you could remember me in your prayers that would be great.

2 comments:

Dana said...

oh man Brit sounds like you are in a really rough spot...I will be praying for you. My email is mosaicdana@gmail.com if you ever want to "talk/type"

I was wondering if everything was okay when you hadn't blogged for so long...

thinking of you

Shannon said...

Britty, know that sometimes you just need friends who are on their knees praying for you!