Thursday, October 2, 2008

Old Navy


I am sooo disappointed. I have been planning Ethan 2ND Birthday for months now. I even made the invitation myself. I am not very crafty but I could not find any I liked on line. Anyways I ordered him the cutest costume from Old Navy.Com. I have been waiting for 2 weeks for this costume to show up. Ethan and his cousin Malachi were going to be matching and share there Birthday's since they are only 3 weeks apart. Everything was going to be sooo cute but yesterday when the costumes did not show up I called the help line. And wouldn't you know it they lost them in the mail. And of course they are sold out!! I am so mad and all they said was we will return your money. Thanks alot for your help Old Navy.

1 comments:

G Neal said...

Nikki told me about the invites-so cute! you guys really need to stop saying you're not crafty-I'm pretty sure you guys say it to keep everyones expectations low so you can wow them! I'm not fooled anymore! (but I'm still wowed! =)

~g