Friday, January 30, 2009

New Year brings....

It has been a long time since I have blogged. It has just been crazy with Christmas and moving and a new edition to my family (Nikki's new baby). Now it is 2009 and I can't believe how time flies.
On New Year's eve we found out that our insurance will pay for Invitro Fertilization again. So in finding out this information we changed all of our plans (we were going to move to Redding, California the first of January). We are now on the fast tract to have a baby. This time it will be a little different because we have 4 frozen embryo's that have been hanging out since the first time. So basically they were conceived the same time as Ethan but are waiting to enter my uterus. I start all the injections Feb. 7th and then if everything goes well we transfer the embryos on March 4th to my uterus. I am very excited to start this process again. I was not sure if we would ever be able to do this again due to the financial cost. Along with the excitement comes a little anxiety too. All the emotions that go along with the process and unless you have dealt with infertility you probably will never know exactly how it feels. So if you read this please pray for us!! Pray that God will grant us a new baby and that the process with go as smoothly as it did the first time.

2 comments:

Danyale said...

Brit, Good luck!! It took Scott and I a LONG time to get our babies (3 years for Logan and 2 for Aubrey) so I know how that feels. I will for sure pray for you.

Fleck, the Mrs. said...

Hope all is going well with the baby stuff. Are you still planning on coming to Redding? I saw your in-laws at the movies the other day and wished you were with them. Hope all is well.