Friday, April 11, 2008

First Time

This is my first blog. I love to read other peoples blogs and so in doing so I thought I would start my own. I am not much of writer so you will have to forgive all the grammatical error. They say that blogging is the new way to journal. I remember when I was in grade school and we would have to journal for 20 mins. I would always write about my pony Bandit. I loved him so much and would day dream about riding him after school. Oh how simple life was back then.

I love my life. I am a stay at home Mom. For years we struggled to have a child. Because of lots prayers and Invitro Fertilization our baby boy was born Oct. 11, 2006. I truly have enjoyed every minute of being a Mother. It is challenging some days but it so worth it. I thank God for allowing me to be a mother.

In the next couple of months we will be going through the process of Invitro Fertilization again. I am excited but nervous...it will bring up all the emotions that go along with process. Until you are there you can never understand the emotions that arise. Please be praying for us as we start the adventure again. We have 4 embryos literally sitting on ice until we are ready. In the next couple of months I am sure I will be blogging more on the issue. Thanks for listening


2 comments:

Shannon said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! What a great place to let us all follow along in your process...we can all pray with you!! Look forward to reading :-)

Dana said...

YAY!!! you are blogging!! I feel so glad that my silly little blog inspired you to write! I think you are going to really like it. And I am so glad to be able to keep up with you. I really do look so forward to sitting down and reading through friend's blogs. I feel like I am sitting down at coffee with them:) So consider yourself sitting across the table from me with my eyes wide with expectancy as I listen to you....kind of like praying together my jr. year, huh? who knew that we would be doing it on blogs now:)