Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunday Afternoons

Nothing is better than taking a nap on Sunday afternoon. As long as I can remember I have taken a nap on Sunday's. My husband has always hated this little tradition. He says that I wasting time that I could be productive. He just says this because he doesn't like to take naps. Since the birth of my son naps have almost been obslite. If there one thing that I miss since becoming a parent is naps and sleeping in. Don't get me wrong it is well worth the trade...but I do miss them.

This Sunday we had some fun in the Sun. We went on hike and played in a stream which Ethan loved. I have posted some cute pics of Ethan Playing in the stream.


He such a boy he loves dirt, rocks, anything that makes him dirty.


We had a great day. I guess Bill is right somethimes. It is better to be active.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my heck HE IS SO CUTE!!!!

I love it!!!

And sunday afternoon naps are great! I must admit!

Shannon said...

Its just a part of being a Wright....you ALL take Sunday naps...something I learned to love :-)